A horta em casa é mais uma tendência do mundo do paisagismo que têm conquistado e encantado clientes pela variedade de opções criativas que oferece.
Landscaping Trend: How to convince the customer to have a vegetable garden at home
Among the advantages of working in the landscaping sector is the variety of creative options that this trend-rich market offers. And one of the trends that promises to make many landscapers happy is the home garden. In Brazil, people are increasingly adhering to landscaping projects and the number of clients looking for companies and specialized professionals has increased.
Finally, people are valuing more contact with nature and contact with plants and a vegetable garden at home full of seasonings, vegetables and vegetables fresh and pesticide free is a great option to present to your client. In addition to being a trend that is showing that it is here to stay. Your experience as a landscaper must have already proven that “trend” is a word that customers love to hear.
And so that you can be sure that your client needs to add a garden to the project and convince him that it is a wonderful landscaping trend that will only bring benefits, we have separated 7 advantages that will make your client buy the idea, as soon as you finish talking.
7 Advantages that will convince your client that he needs to have a vegetable garden at home
- Fresh food, free of pesticides, which makes them much healthier.
- You don't have to run in the supermarket every time you need some seasoning, greenery or even a vegetable.
- It is possible to have a vegetable garden in any space, large or small, as long as it receives a little ventilation and solar lighting.
- Taking care of your own garden is a way to relax and detoxify from daily stress.
- It is the new luxury, to reap what is sown, to feed on what is cultivated and to know the origin of what is ingested.
- Ask him to imagine coming home and smelling the mint, basil and rosemary, among others, coming straight from his garden. Making him forget the pollution of urban centers.
- Encourage children to eat healthy and have a closer contact with plants.
So that there is no lack of options than to grow in a residential garden and not to lose customers who have a smaller space, we have separated options for spices, vegetables and herbs that fit anywhere. Because they are of a considerably small size, it is possible to grow them even in the living room window, on a counter in the kitchen or on steps of a ladder.
20 Seasonings and herbs that can be grown regardless of the space available:
- Lemon Balm
Tip: Tell your client to choose the options he uses most in the kitchen, so, in addition to not losing any food, he will feel even more pleasure in taking care of the garden.
Your client will probably fall in love with the idea of having a vegetable garden at home and if he wants to expand even more and have space available. We have separated 7 foods that require more space (but not that much), which can be presented as an option for a larger garden.
7 vegetables to present to customers who want to expand their home garden project:
There are a multitude of options for herbs, spices, vegetables and greens that can be grown at home, which makes it even easier to make a vegetable garden to impress any customer. And the result of your project and your customer's excitement will surely bring you other customers. After all, referral is the lifeblood of any business. Now just take all these options, put creativity on ON and surprise the project.
By: Camila Torres
Leave suggestions for themes in the comments. We want to write to you!